A Four-in-One Crib That Grows With Your Child

I think one of the first things I did when I found out I was pregnant was start picturing the nursery. I had this dreamy image in my head of my precious little baby sleeping sweetly in a beautiful crib, surrounded by beautiful, soft fabrics and toys. I knew the kind of crib I wanted, but I couldn't make up my mind on which one to buy.

Black Convertible Crib

I was lucky enough that my mom said she would like to buy the nursery furniture as a gift, so we looked around at all shapes, sizes and price ranges. We finally decided on the DaVinci Kalani convertible baby crib.

Black Convertible Crib

Once I ordered the crib I was going crazy waiting for it to be delivered. I was worried that I wouldn't like it, but when I got to finally see it put together I got tears in my eyes. It was beautiful. I would go into the nursery a few times a day and just picture my baby in her new crib.

We went with this one for a few different reasons. The price was right, and I knew I only wanted to spend the money once. It is a 4-in-1 crib convertible crib. That means it goes from crib, to toddler bed, to day bed, to full-size bed. This was especially comforting for myself and my daughter when she moved to the big-girl bed. She made the transition very easily because it was the crib she was already used to but with a lot more freedom. That whole phase went much easier than expected.

The crib comes in Cherry, Oak, White, Espresso, or black, and each color seems to bring out a totally different look. It is made from Pine, is formaldehyde free and has a non-toxic finish which is comforting because your baby will end up chewing on it at some point. The wood used to make the crib comes from sustainable forests so you can feel good about that.

I love that it looks so elegant and rich, but without looking hard and at the same time it is incredibly functional. When put together it is very sturdy and the hardware that comes with it is strong and of high quality so it won't be falling apart once your baby gets bigger. Putting it together is simple as well.

The DaVinci Kalani convertible baby crib exceeds all U.S. Safety standards. It is very well constructed with no moving parts to pinch little fingers, and it's still easy to get your baby in and out. Even my babysitter who is 5'3" had no problems getting the baby into bed. There are four mattress levels to keep your baby safe as they grow bigger.

I love mine, and will be buying another of the same crib when I have another baby. I think the hardest decision for me is choosing which of the beautiful colors I want. I went with the white in my daughter's room. I think my second favorite is the espresso because it can be masculine or feminine and looks very rich.

My daughter is two now and is still in hers. We hve it in the day bed setting and she loves having the freedom to get into bed by herself. The best part is that I didn't even have to rearrange all of the furniture in her room because it is the same size it was in the crib setting. That's one less thing for me to worry about.

I love my convertible crib. If you are thinking about getting a 4-in-1, which I feel is the way to go, look into this one. I bought mine because of the amazing reviews, and remain very happy with my purchase. If there is one thing I have learned, it's that parents are very critical of their children's products. The DaVinci Kalani convertible baby crib has so much to offer aesthetically, and it's so safe. I couldn't see myself being any happier with a crib twice the price.

A Four-in-One Crib That Grows With Your Child
Black Convertible Crib

Christmas Sales DaVinci Kalani Mini Crib, Ebony 201

Dec 15, 2011 16:54:55

Christmas DaVinci Kalani Mini Crib, Ebony Deals
Click for larger image and other views

DaVinci Kalani Mini Crib, Ebony

>> Click here to update Christmas prices for DaVinci Kalani Mini Crib, Ebony <<

Christmas Sales DaVinci Kalani Mini Crib, Ebony Feature

  • Converts to twin size bed (M4799 conversion rails sold separately)
  • JPMA Certified, lead and phthalate Safe, non-toxic finish
  • Includes a 1" mattress pad
  • Made of New Zealand sustainable pine wood
  • Features 4 level mattress support frame to adjust to your child's growth


Christmas Sales DaVinci Kalani Mini Crib, Ebony Overview

M5598E Kalani is cool and confident. It's DaVinci at its best. With first class engineering, the Kalani Mini Crib gives baby years of sweet serenity in a smaller package. In one simple conversion, this mini crib becomes a twin bed for when baby's all grown up. It's Cool. It's Kalani. Features: -Made of solid New Zealand Pine wood from sustainable forests. -Non-toxic finish. -JPMA Certifed. -1-year limited warranty . -Mattress support that can be adjusted to 4 levels to adjust to your grwoing baby. -Included 1'' waterproof pad. -Can be converted to twin size bed win optional conversion rail . -Weight Limit: 35 lbs.-This is a NON-Drop Side crib.



SAVE NOW on Christmas Sales Offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Christmas DaVinci Kalani Mini Crib, Ebony ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

DaVinci Kalani Mini Crib, Ebony

Limited Offer Today!! DaVinci Kalani Mini Crib, Ebony Christmas and Cyber Monday 2011 Deals

Digital Nikon Slr Modern Baby Bedding Sets